The International Commission on Nobility and Royalty
Brief Facts on the Commission
All the major legal principles that promote genuine and authentic nobility, royalty and chivalry are contained in the following new book. Note what is says in the first paragraph of the Foreword:
The whole field of nobility and royalty is in disarray and confusion. It is rife with falsehoods, misguided experts, phony princes, and counterfeit chivalric orders. Besides the numerous scams and charlatans that exist, there is a widespread misunderstanding of the international and natural laws that govern dynastic rights. This is a field that is truly divided. This sad state of affairs need not continue. If international law is honored, revered and respected, then everything can be set in its proper order. The grand key to this needed unity is the rule of the just, time-honored laws that already exist.
The author is Dr. Stephen Baca y Kerr, JD, LLM, MAT, former special counsel to the Imperial and Royal House of Habsburg, former Professor and Dean of the Law School at the American School of Interdisciplinary Studies. His book is The Entitlement to Rule: Legal, Non-Territorial Sovereignty in International Law and it is a masterpiece. Note excerpts of what people have said about it:
"It is magnificently done and of great worth." (Adalberto J. Urbina Briceno, Sc.D., Professor Head of the Public International Law Chair of the Catholic University Andres Bello- Caracas)
"It is a goldmine of references and is a valuable account of a [thought provoking] . . . and poorly understood area of law." (Rev'd Professor Noel Cox, LLM, MA, MTheol, Ph.D., LTh, FRHists, Barrister, Aberystwyth University, New Zealand)
"Dr. Kerr has put together a book that is a "one of a kind" providing what is needed to perpetuate the rights of deposed sovereignty. For all those interested in the legal future of nobility and royalty, this is a very important, scholarly and insightful book to read." (LaWanna Blount, Ph.D., F.Coll.T, vice president and professor at the American College of Interdisciplinary Sciences, Como, Mississippi, USA)
"It is written in a clear and compelling manner. It is hoped that more and more people will become familiar with the laws of justice contained in this book." (Thubten Samphel, director of the Tibet Policy Institute of the Central Tibetan Administration and author of the book Falling Through the Roof, Dharamshala, India)
"Dr. Kerr's book . . . is one of those . . . path breaking works that throws new light on a field of study . . . on the complex legal and philosophical sinews that keep alive [deposed] monarchies. . . . This type of writing fills a huge gap within the royal studies field. . . ." (Dr. Diana Mandache, historian and author, Budapest, Romania)
"The author obviously has a deep understanding of international law and how it relates to deposed monarchies and exiled governments. The content is well structured and well written. I accept this book as conforming to the highest academic standards expected of a master scholar and practitioner." (Alexander Arapov, Sc.D., Professor of the Department of Philosophy and Sociology of the All-Russian State Distance-Learning Institute of Finance and Economics, a branch of the Financial University of the Russian Federation)
"This has been the most interesting and helpful book I have read in the field of nobiliary law as well as international law . . . . It exemplifies the highest level of scholarly content, clarity and depth of inquiry yet presented on this profound and important subject." (Prof. Dr. Mirjana Radovic-Markovic, Academician, Institute of Economic Sciences and Faculty of Business Economics and Entrepreneurship, Belgrade, Serbia)
The first volume of 370 pages can be obtained as an ebook for a donation of $10.00 to the International Commission on Nobility and Royalty. You will need to have an Adobe Reader to enjoy it. The ebook will shortly be available on Amazon, etc., but can be obtained now for $10.00 instead of a higher price later on. The second volume is due to come forth later this year.
Our website is lengthy and detailed, so in the hope of preventing any misunderstandings, we felt we should state some important facts in as much of a nutshell as we possibly can:
Secondly: some things we are and some things we are not:
1. We do not sell anything;
2. We do not do genealogy;
3. Our sole purpose is to promote the ideals of royalty, nobility and chivalry and protect the public, where we can, from counterfeiters and bogus schemes to convey fake titles, fraudulent, worthless genealogy, or phony knighthoods that have no current royal backing, or foundation in truth. (See "Home," "Ideals," and "Advantages");
4. We are a service organization. All who work with us are volunteers. No one gets paid. All financial contributions are applied directly to help benefit monarchy, nobility and chivalry through important projects and goals. (See our monthly "Newsletter");
5. We are not all experts, but we do not need to be. We hire scholars and professionals as needed. This philosophy was expressed well by Henry Ford who said, "Why should I clutter my mind with general information when I have men around me who can supply any knowledge I need?" Henry Ford was a smart man because he focused on the big picture or the grand view, thinking outside the box, instead of getting bogged down and lost in the minutia of unending details. When he needed additional knowledge he found it. (www.legalwiz.com/freearticles/topten.shtml)
Nevertheless, as far as expertise goes one of our board members holds a JD degree and is a practicing attorney, and another holds two earned, accredited doctorates, has several nationals awards, is a regional presenter for a national professional association and as an author has written two highly successful books that brought in about $80,000.00. Three of our volunteers hold bachelor degrees, one is completing a bachelor's degree and one is a nurse;
6. We do not, and never will, share confidential information without the express permission of any individuals who may be involved. Confidentiality is a sacred trust -- a principle founded upon respect for human dignity, not merely a recognition of privacy rights. (See "General Philosophy and Practices") Only two people are obvious officers and members of the Commission. We are purposely an anonymous organization to protect those who like to criticize, slander and fault find with us. (See "Officers of the Commission")
(2) What is the policy of the Commission in regard to criticisms of their fundamental philosophies or beliefs?
The Commission is not inflexible, but much of what we do is written in stone, especially our most basic and fundamental beliefs. They will not vary. Criticisms are expected, but the Commission will generally not enter into arguments or defend itself. Its policy can be expressed in two old adages:
(a) "Losers knock, winners don't have to." Winners always win out in the end, because time is on the side of truth. The point is, we have neither the time or resources, orinclination to do battle with any "would be" experts or fault finders. We have a job to do, and we do not want to be distracted from it or derailed by detractors, who seem to thrive on doing battle, rather than truly helping the cause.
(b) "Never underestimate the power of doing nothing." This is an old political saying. The reasoning behind it is, if you enter into the fray, you only encourage the mean spirited to continue. It is rewarding to them. They love it. So the best choice is to do nothing.
Our experience with those who, without making honest inquiry, have judged us, make us all the more appreciative of those who are truly chivalrous in spirit; who are true scholars and gentleman. We applaud those builders who have integrity, common decency and high standards. These are the people who are truly worthy of admiration, honors and high regard. The world needs more people who make positive contributions.
9. We are very grateful to those who make this organization possible and help us get the word out to thousands of people ever day. We have averaged between 15,000 and 20,000 hits a day when we advertized. This was from people all over the world and from almost every nation on earth. We believe this is a very important work worthy of our time, personal sacrifices and earnest efforts. And hope more will join us so we can more fully fulfill our worldwide goals and ideals. We believe that constitutional monarchy is the best form of government that mankind has ever devised for the protection of our individual freedoms and to promote the greatest prosperity on earth. The fact is, the most free, tolerant and stable societies in the world today tend to be constitutional monarchies. (See our monthly "Newsletter" and see the chapters entitled "Ideals" and "Advantages" for our reasons why.)
We encourage you to read and enjoy the articles that follow, which are informative and can deepen one's understanding of the whys and wherefores as well as the true and permanent rights of royalty, nobility and chivalry. The following articles are considered to be especially important and valuable:
For "Contact" information or to join the Commission as a contributor or apply for certification for titles, knighthood, status or ancestry, please first read the "Disclaimer and Obligatory Contract." If you fully agree with them, you are welcome to contact us, make contributions, answer our survey and/or become a part of this important cause. Our goals and mission are to protect the public from counterfeit titles, phony knighthoods and fake genealogies. We also want to certify the true and the genuine as well as promote chivalry, royalty and nobility. We need your support. There is so much that needs to be done. We invite you to contribute and join with us.
Contact or donate through the following:
© Copyright 2005/2009 -- International Commission on Nobility and Royalty. All Rights Reserved.